Quake Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome TO Quake Assassins Home Page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to join the QA's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
666 of S

Want to join the QA's Empty
PostSubject: Want to join the QA''s   Want to join the QA's EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Name:666 of Spleen

Allies: none

Any communication devices we can contact you :gmail at billiam32@gmail.com or facebook William Elliott

Explain a little about yourself: I am a 13 year old kid that lives in the state of Wisconsin. I have been playing quake for about 2 years.At times when i play there is no stopping me and i will dominated almost everyone other nights i will totally suck.

Who Referred you: no one

Why do you want to join the clan:I would like to join qa because I enjoyed the competition of being on a clan the last time i was recruited for a clan.
Back to top Go down
Slayer1
Leader
Leader
Slayer1

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the QA's   Want to join the QA's EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Ok no offence you got to improve on your gaming skills silent .. but i have seen you some times u own and sometimes u majorly get pwned but as i said my answer is still a no sorrry bud. lets see what other Qa people have to say as well...... Gl study
Back to top Go down
DethNTytePants
DethNTytePants

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the QA's   Want to join the QA's EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:30 am

Same here. Our 1v1 showed me what you could do on a good night and, im sorry, that really wasn't enough. Also, consistency is a major factor at what being a good quaker is about. You maybe get 15 and 1 while everyone else has 0 points but if you dont score the rest of the match, its just like if you got 15 and 15. Sorry bud, my vote is no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myghetto.com
go-man
go-man

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the QA's   Want to join the QA's EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:50 am

hey spleen recently you have been doing way better well see in the future
Back to top Go down
http://www.ponceman.com
Slayer1
Leader
Leader
Slayer1

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the QA's   Want to join the QA's EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:34 am

Well it turns out you wont be able to join the clan thanks for the application hope to frag ya soon. you can explore the website anytime you want to

-- Topic Closed --
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the QA's   Want to join the QA's Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to join the QA's
Page 1 of 1