HomeSearchRegisterLog in

FroztBite (Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frostbite

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-30

FroztBite (Application) Empty
PostSubject: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Name:FroztBite

Allies:None

Any communication devices we can contact you ie ( Msn , Yahoo , xfire , AIM ) :xFire=AJL (Synchronosis) Aim=djkingfresh yahoo=anthony_brandon2002@yahoo.com

Explain alittle about yourself:well, majorly respectful, been playin Q3 for 4/5 years i believe. took a short break but im back now.

Who Referred you:I dont think i was reffered, just followed the link

Why do you want to join the clan:i think id make an excellent addition, and id bring a large amount of positive attention to QA

Please and thank you ( once when its read one of the leaders will have a poll up for you and we will let you know what the results are )
Back to top Go down
Slayer1
Leader
Leader
Slayer1

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:10 pm

You are a good player indeed. you have my vote already but lets see what the other people have to say to this application gl hope to frag ya soon study ( plus how old are you??? )
Back to top Go down
Frostbite

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:12 pm

16 lol.. but id consider myself overly mature for my age..
Back to top Go down
^memo

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Reply   FroztBite (Application) EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Hmm, age doesn't matter here. We base our decisions on maturity, skill, and potential. I think you have all of these except maturity. I haven't quite talked to you about maturity. I just want to know if you can make matches, lately we haven't had much attendance at matches. We could use you in the battlefield. In this case, if you can prove to me you're mature enough, my vote will be a yes. I see a lot of star potential in you. If the vote is in your favor, make us pround! Good luck with the rest of the votes, hope you make it!
Back to top Go down
Weedeetr
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:11 pm

You got my vote! cheers

Hope you make it!
Back to top Go down
Frostbite

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
DethNTytePants
DethNTytePants

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:02 pm

You must prove to a 13 year old you are mature enough. Are you up to the task?;p jp yah cool guy great player you got my vote! First you must prove to me that you are, in fact, Kung fu ninjitsu monkey wrestler. Are you up to the task?f
Back to top Go down
http://www.myghetto.com
Slayer1
Leader
Leader
Slayer1

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:58 pm

your application is turning out good lets see how tommorow is going to go then i should have my final answer in this application gl study
Back to top Go down
DethNTytePants
DethNTytePants

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:30 am

DethNTytePants wrote:
You must prove to a 13 year old you are mature enough. Are you up to the task?;p jp yah cool guy great player you got my vote! First you must prove to me that you are, in fact, Kung fu ninjitsu monkey wrestler. Are you up to the task?f
So I really dont think he has proven this yet...:/ nope i dont see any type of thread leading to youtube video where we see Froz jump a house and spider monkey his way up and do a ninjitsu/asian jump to the top... not seeing it and that is what i expect for him to get my vote >:l
Back to top Go down
http://www.myghetto.com
go-man
go-man

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:48 am

lmao gotta love death!! You guys should let him join hes pretty good and death i wanna see you do that
Back to top Go down
http://www.ponceman.com
Frostbite

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:07 am

LMFAO.... yea, ill get that video to you soon.. promise! lol
Back to top Go down
Slayer1
Leader
Leader
Slayer1

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:14 pm

This application have been approved Welcome to Quake Assassins Smile Hope to frag ya soon plz join the team on www.fraggednation.com pw is qa1v1 :] Welcome to Qa

Also plz get vent the information for our server is some where on this site xD?
Back to top Go down
Frostbite

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:18 pm

Well, I highly appreciate it xD. I look forward to the time spent with QA
Back to top Go down
Slayer1
Leader
Leader
Slayer1

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:20 pm

:]] its great to have you aboard :]] study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FroztBite (Application)   FroztBite (Application) Empty

Back to top Go down

FroztBite (Application)
Page 1 of 1